Nature's Way Fenugreek Lactation Support 1220mg 180 Caps
Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graecum) is an annual Mediterranean and Asiatic herb with aromatic seeds. It is used around the world as a culinary spice and food that is traditionally used to soothe the stomach.* Poultices and other external formulations have been used for wounds and skin irritations.
- TO SOOTHE THE STOMACH: Fenugreek Seed is traditionally used to soothe the stomach.*
- FOR BLOOD SUGAR CONTROL: Fenugreek Seed supports healthy blood sugar control*
- PROMOTES HEALTHY LACTATION: Fenugreek Seed promotes healthy lactation in breastfeeding mothers*1
- CERTIFIED POTENCY: Each serving of Nature's Way Fenugreek Seed contains 585 mg of Fenugreek Seed. GLUTEN-FREE AND VEGETARIAN: Our Fenugreek Seed is gluten free and vegetarian, made from plant-derived capsules. It also contains no sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, soy, corn, dairy products, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
- SERVING RECOMMENDATION: Take one (1) capsule three times daily. Best results obtained by continuous use. For intensive use take two (2) capsules three times daily. Not intended for women and children. If taking medications, consult a healthcare professional before use.
- NON GMO Project VERIFIED
Suggested Dosage : 580-610 mg, 2-4 capsules a day 3 x a day